- 150g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 100g white chocolate
- 100g unsalted butter
- 300g plain flour
- 1tbsp baking powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 200ml skim milk
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line muffin tray with paper cases (or baking paper)
- Sieve baking powder and flour into large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar.
- Melt butter. Whisk eggs and skim milk together in separate bowl.
- Add to flour mixture and stir.
- Break white chocolate into small chunks and stir into mixture.
- Add approximately half of raspberries and stir into mixture.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin spaces.
- Add 2-3 of remaining raspberries on top of each mixture.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
Makes ten muffins.