All fresh produce is subject to seasonal availability. However, we have access to strawberries throughout the year from partner companies in Queensland and Western Australia. At our market outlets our range of products includes the following.
- Strawberries (Pesticide free or hydroponically grown, chemical free)
- Raspberries (Bogon and Heritage)
- Blueberries (Northern Highbush)
- Blackberries (Lochness and Crimson)
We can also provide boysenberries and loganberries in season, but our numbers are limited.
- Strawberries (October – June)
- Raspberries (November – June)
- Blackberries (Late November – Late February)
- Blueberries (December – Late March)
Fresh Frozen Berries available all year around.
Spray Free Cherries
- November – January
Home-made JamsHome-made jams made from our own produce are available.
There are seven different varieties and fig jam. There are two sizes- 110g and 320g.
- 3 Berry
- Brown Genoa
- Black Genoa
- White Figs
- Green Figs
- Feb – March
PiesAvailable fresh and frozen during winter and summer. During Summer we have a small size pie available, and during winter we have large available. Our pies are home-made and can be consumed hot or cold.
- Blackberry with Apple Crumble
- Blackberry with Apple Pie
Home-made Vinegars & SyrupsHome-made vinegars are available in two flavours, raspberry and strawberry.
Home-made Syrups are available in Blackberry and Raspberry
- November – May
Fuyu Persimmons & Feijoas
- May – June